1) Academic Honesty
Caliber Training & Services provide services for the purpose of facilitating learning, and not to encourage or facilitate cheating or any other form of academic dishonesty. You shall not use the Site to inquire about, engage in or aid or assist anyone with any form of academic dishonesty (for example, completing assignments or projects, writing papers or essays, taking (or helping to take) quizzes or examinations on someone’s behalf), or to take any action that would violate the academic or conduct policies of a school, university, academic institution or workplace.
2) Children and Our Services
This Service is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age.
Caliber Training & Services does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide your contact information or any other personally identifiable information to Caliber Training & Services. If you are the parent or legal guardian of someone under the age of 13 who may have provided us with information without your knowledge or consent, please contact us to have this information removed. All contact, including tutoring sessions, between a tutor and any minor should, of course, take place only in a supervised setting.
Only persons 18 years of age or older may use the platform.
3) Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us. For instance, when you register to use the Caliber Training & Services, we may collect identifiers and personal information including your name, email address, address, ZIP code, characteristics such as your age (birth date) and gender, and other information. In addition, Caliber Training & Services may collect similar information you provide to us when you contact through Enquiry Form or communicate with us by other means. We may also collect information you provide as part of email including Assignment/Home Work Help/providing Project Information to help in project and other information such as the Caliber Training & Services plan(s) you purchase.
4) How Caliber Training & Services Uses The Information We Collect
We may use your information for any of the following reasons:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To enable you to use the services available through the Platform, including registering you for our services and verifying your identity and authority to use our services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, promotions, or contests;
- To process billing and payment including sharing with third-party payment gateways and payment service providers in connection with the Platform;
- To improve and maintain the Platform and for product development;
- To address fraud or safety concerns, or to investigate complaints or suspected fraud or wrongdoing;
- To periodically send promotional emails regarding new products from Caliber Training & Services, special offers from Caliber Training & Services, or other information that may interest you;
- With your consent, to contact you by text message regarding certain services or information you have requested;
- With your consent, to contact you by telephone or text message regarding Platform features, improvements, or other products and services that may interest you;
- For Caliber Training & Services market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Platform according to your interests;
- To contact you about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of the Platform;
- For other research and analytical purposes; and
- To resolve disputes, to protect ourselves and other users of the Platform, and to enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Platform.
We may combine information that we collect from you through the Platform with information that we obtain from affiliated and nonaffiliated third parties, and information derived from any other products or services we provide. We may aggregate and/or de-identify information collected through the Platform.
5) Changes To This Policy
This policy is current as of the effective date set forth above. Caliber Training & Services may, in its sole and absolute discretion, change this policy at any time. Caliber training & services will post its updated policy on the platform or send you an email in advance of the new effective date. Caliber Training & services encourages you to review this policy regularly for any changes. Your continued access to or use of the platform will be subject to the terms of the then-current policy.
6) When Caliber Training & Services Discloses Your Information
Unless otherwise described in this Policy, we may also share the information that we collect from you through the Platform as follows:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with any Caliber Training & Services affiliates.
- Service Providers. We may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to us including without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market research, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, fraud and safety protection and legal services. As we retain new service providers, we generally seek contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from Caliber Training & Services.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process we receive; (b) establish or exercise our legal rights including enforcing and administering agreements with users; or (c)defend Caliber Training & Services against legal claims.If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you unless we believe in our sole discretion that (a) providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, court order or applicable law; or (b) we, in our sole discretion, believe that providing notice could create a risk of injury or death, or that harm or fraud could be directed to Caliber Training & Services or users. We will attempt to provide the notice by email if you have given us an email address. If you do not challenge the disclosure request, we may be legally required to turn over your information.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions or where there is any change of control of Caliber Training & Services,user information may be among the transferred assets.
- Academics and Research. We may provide information about users to third parties for academic and research purposes, in anonymized or aggregated form.